Friday, December 6, 2019

Going Pro: Year End Recap And What's Next? - Episode 5



Although 2019 didn't have all the forward movement I wanted in my aspirations of becoming a PGA Member, some big steps were made towards the bigger goal. As the year comes to a close, I am still officially "Pre-Qualified" for the Professional Golf Management course, my game is slowly finding it's way back to being decent and my work-life balance is much better right now than it was during those 80-90 hour summer weeks.

2020 should be a big year for goals as my next shot at the playing test will come in April (if the schedule holds as it is set now) and my lesson books begin to fill up for the summer months. I'm hopeful that I can have more time to commit to the process and teaching this year, but we will see how those plans come together as the winter progresses.

For now, enjoy Episode 5 of Going Pro and let me know in the comments on the YouTube page or even in the section below what you'd like to know more about. see me cover more of or even just generic questions you may have for me, I'd love to answer what I can for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment