Thursday, January 25, 2018

Where To Find Me On Social Media

IMAG1796

There are literally hundreds of places to find people online and finding the actual person or thing you want to follow can be tough. I wanted to take a few minutes to highlight my social media accounts so you know where to look and which accounts to set up alerts for to see my live feeds from courses and photos from the course. So without further lagging, here is a list of accounts that you should add to your followers/likes/alerts if you want to have the most fun with this blog.

Twitterhttps://twitter.com/golfing4less – this is the home Twitter account for this blog. It features the Deal of the Day post and great photos from rounds all week long. It also features random golf thoughts and possibly some new equipment shares that you may have missed elsewhere.

Twitterhttps://twitter.com/waazzupppp – this is my personal Twitter account and usually the one that I live broadcast on Periscope on from the course. I would say that my personal account is split into 4 sections – Golf/Tech/Dance and Family. If you’re a fan of any of those, I’m totally worth a follow.

Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/backinthefairway/ – Much of what is posted here is the same as the @golfing4less Twitter account, but not everyone has Twitter, so I added a Facebook page as well.

Periscope TVhttps://www.pscp.tv/Waazzupppp - This is linked to Twitter, but just in case you are a PSCP.TV fan, you can directly access the videos here if you miss a live stream.

Emailbackinthefairway@gmail.com – You can always reach out to me with an email question or comment at the address listed here.

That should probably get you started for now, but be on the lookout for more posts about more outlets coming on board. I’m sure I will be posting things to my YouTube page coming up, but it may be a ways off as that venue is already packed with amazing content – and you probably don’t need me muddling that up. If you see a social site that I am not currently sharing on, let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment