Friday, July 1, 2016

Blog Babble: Leave A Comment–Where Is Your Game Struggling?

20160409_190247

If there is one thing I have learned while helping people with their golf games, it’s that no single person has the same problem as someone else. Whether it’s at the range, on the course or even just having a cup of coffee, everyone seems to have a different issue with their game. From hitting the ball in every direction to yippie-putting that destroys an otherwise good hole, I’ve heard them all and have some simplistic tip that can really make a difference in their games. The question now is, how can I take this to the internet and get those tips out there?

This is where I need your help. I need you to tell me what you need help with. Just leave me a comment below and I will make it a priority to include your issue in an upcoming Stroke Saver post.

No comments:

Post a Comment