Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Going Pro: My Bag, My Irons & My PAT - Episode 8



Welcome to Episode 8 of Going Pro. In this episode, I am hitting up one of the most common questions I've been getting lately on the internet and how I even got into the situation where it was able to come up. For those that don't know, last year, as I began my run for the USGA Mid-Am Tournament, I was desperately searching for a replacement to my faltering Wilson FG-100 irons. After testing quite a few clubs, I found, for lack of a better term, perfection in the Sub 70 Golf 639 MB blades.

Then as the season just started to ramp up, the goals changed and so did my mission. The need for a set of new sticks took on a bigger sense of urgency and I opted to play it safe with something new, but very familiar. But now, a year later, the questions are still being asked, what about those Sub 70 Irons and why aren't they in the bag today?

For additional information on Sub 70 Golf Products visit www.sub70golf.com

For additional information on Wilson Staff Model Blades visit http://bit.ly/StaffModels

To see my current bag setup visit http://backinthefairway.blogspot.com/p/whats-in-my-bag.html

Make sure that you let me know if you want to see that COURSE VLOG! Leave a comment on the YouTube Video and let me know you want me to try one. I know there's a ton of great ones doing it out there already, but I'm up for trying it if you want to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment