Friday, January 13, 2017

The Journey To Scratch: A Frozen Winter

20170102_162107

Well, I’ll be the first to admit that this winter has been a complete bust for me in the golfing department. After sneaking in a few early rounds at The Golf Club at Echo Falls, the Seattle area has been in a snow-deep freeze-snow-deep freeze pattern over the last month and a half. I’m not going to complain too much as this was the first time ever that me and the kiddo got to go out and play in the snow together, but like I said, it’s been a bust for golfing. My days have been spent working, putting and slowly dropping towards my goal weight, which is about all I can ask for when it’s a whopping 20 degrees outside. I’m not going to make this ramble on too long, as it is just an update on what I’m not doing at the moment, but the good news is that the 15 day forecast is showing fewer and fewer days in deep freeze territory and even some upper 40’s and rain by mid next week. Hopefully that doesn’t change to a monster snow storm before it arrives and I can get back out on the course soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment