Monday, January 16, 2017

The Journey To Scratch: Finally Some Warming!!!

20170115_131929

So, this has been a long and painful few months away from the course. Unfortunately, mother nature has been playing havoc with my offseason efforts to get more playing in before the season begins. In fact, I really haven’t hit a ball since my last round. The weather has been so cold and snowy that even the range has been closed here. That’s pretty rare during the winter months, but this year has been a rough winter for many of the courses in the Seattle area. Those that didn’t play temporary greens, didn’t open early enough to get a full 18 in.

That said, the weather is going to be breaking this week and we should be seeing some wet this week. Fortunately, that means the frost that has be plaguing my local course should break and I should be able to get a few rounds going soon. Hopefully that will be the case and I can start putting up some rounds for everyone soon. Until then, just more putting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment