Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Stroke Saver: Get Off The Internet And Get Putting

20161030_081832

I love the fact that you are reading my blog right now, but chances are, you read or watch way more than just my somewhat mundane blog every day. My question to you is, “Just how long do you spend online either reading golf news, watching golf videos or just trying to find a way to lower your scores?” Now, think about how long you spend doing all of that activity and think about if you spent that time working in your living room on your putting stroke. Could you imagine how grooved your putting would be by the time you hit the course. I use the 2 coin setup myself, which is placing two coins about 10 feet apart and putting two balls back and forth across the floor. It is the perfect way for me to get the most putting in, in the smallest amount of time. That said, I’m taking the 5 minute approach to blogging right now, so this post is just about done now.

If you have any questions about your game or would like to see some practice videos in the future, let me know and I would be happy to do some shooting, but not much editing on them. I figure if I have 20 hours of shooting and editing a week to do crazy stuff like that, my game better be down to a positive handicap. Until then, I’d be happy to share some insight with you either via this blog or my upcoming YouTube mini videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment